When you’ve recently moved into a new house and the walls are a boring beige or ivory, or you’ve lived in your home for awhile and the paint is fading or chipped, you might be tempted to repaint the walls yourself. But do you really have the time?
Sure, those DIY shows on TV make interior painting, ceiling painting, and even baseboard painting look easy. They can even finish an entire house in the length of a 30-minute program, at least that’s the illusion. But it takes much longer than 30 minutes to an hour to paint the interior of your house. It’s not a simple weekend task either. Do you really want to deal with the hassle of the time and preparation painting your home will take?
At Nels Johansen – Painter, we have over 30 years of experience painting everything from interiors to baseboards, and ceilings as well. Our experienced staff can show you paint samples, help you choose colors, and even suggest ideas you might not have thought of to brighten your home’s walls and give your house its own unique look that fits with your personality and furniture.
Why choose Nels Johansen – Painter to paint the interior of your home?
- We don’t take shortcuts: We will never skip important steps, like primer to get a job done faster. Yes, we can finish painting your home’s interior much quicker than you can, but speedy painting isn’t what we’re about.
- We’re your neighbors: We’re Bainbridge Island, WA natives who will treat you like family and your house like our own. We will always make sure your home and belongings are protected from paint splatters.
- We’re ceiling painters as well as baseboard painters and interior painters: We specialize and are certified in all facets of interior home painting which means we bring that knowledge and experience into your home on every painting job we do.
- We won’t surprise you with unexpected charges: We believe in upfront pricing and work our best at keeping your costs as low as possible.
- We won’t leave a job until you say it’s done: We take pride in our work and we care about every customer and every job. We’re not happy unless you’re happy.
Whether you’re thinking about painting your entire home’s interior or just want to update a few spaces with more up to date colors, we can help. No interior painting job is too small.
Call Nels Johansen – Painter at (206) 842-7968 today for more information about interior house painting services and to schedule a consultation.